Prices per Night: First Couple: $350 Extra Adults: $50 Extra Child: $25
The above rates are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Minimum 2 night stay with some exceptions on long weekends. Please note we do not accept single night bookings.
- Available for short or long term stays.
- Payment is preferred by online bank deposit. Cash or cheques cleared in time also are accepted.
- A 20% deposit is due at time of booking.
- For Toast Martinborough weekend, a $500 deposit is required and this is refundable after property inspection.
- We hope you enjoy your stay but before making a booking, please read the Cancellation Policy and House Rules below.
For international payments
SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
USD payments: ABA# 021 000089
The following holidays/events have a minimum night stay as follows:
– Wellington Anniversary – 3 nights
– Easter – 3 Nights
– Queens Birthday – 3 nights
– Labour Weekend – 3 nights
– Christmas / New Years (21 Dec – 6 Jan) – 4 nights
Please note absolutely:
• No animals/pets
• No smoking
• No parties
• For paying guests only
A 20% deposit is required to confirm and secure the booking. Deposits will be refunded for cancellations with at least four weeks notice before arrival date. The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival and is not refundable after this time.
The Borough is a family owned home which is let out when the owners aren’t using it. It is also part of the wider Martinborough Estate which have strict covenants which must be adhered to. Therefore, the following rules apply:
- No Smoking. If you smoke outside please put your cigarette butts in the rubbish before you leave.
- No Pets thanks. There are to be no pets indoors or tied up outside the house at any time.
- Please leave the house in a clean and tidy state e.g. please place dirty dishes in the dishwasher with it turned on when you leave.
- Keep the fire to a reasonable size. The flames are not to escape the firebox at any time (whether you are using the indoor fireplace or outdoor fireplace). Do not throw other items into the fireplace e.g. fireworks. If the wind is blowing please do not use the outdoor fireplace in case of blowing embers.
- It is illegal to use the outdoor fire during a fire ban. Do not use or light the outdoor fire during a fire ban
- The house is for paying guests only. Whilst we don’t mind if you have friends around for a visit or lunch etc ., this house is not to be used for parties or big gatherings.
- The noise from the house is to be of reasonable level. The covenant dictates that there should be no disturbing noise from 10pm to 8 am. Outside of those times keep noise (e.g. music) to a reasonable level.
- Chattels and furniture are to remain where they are found. Outdoor furniture is to remain outdoors and indoor furniture is to remain indoors. This includes stereo equipment and household furnishings.
- Please place rubbish in the wheely bin. Recycling including wine bottles are to be placed into the burgundy recycling bin provided. Please keep all rubbish and empty bottles off the carpet at all times.
- Damaged items are to be replaced or be brought to the attention of the Property Manager. The Property Manager will liaise with the owners on replacing the item and recovering funds. Inspections are carried out on the property after each guests stays.
- Mind the Children. Children are welcome at The Borough but they are not to write on walls, break toys, jump on the furniture, mess the beds (mattress protectors are supplied, etc .)
- The Neighborhood is to be treated with respect. Most of the houses are owner occupied and have the name of our property manager should they have any problems.
- We need your help with the BBQ – The cleaners are finding it extremely difficult to clean the BBQ after it has cooled off. If you use it, can you please wipe it down with paper towels while still warm.
This home should be treated with respect for its owners and future guests.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay!