Prices per Night: First Couple: $350 Extra Adults: $50 Extra Child: $25
The above rates are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Check out is 11:00 am
- Minimum 2 night stay with some exceptions on long weekends. Please note we do not accept single night bookings.
- Available for short or longer term stays.
- Payment is preferred by online internet bank deposits. Cash or cheques cleared in time also are accepted.
- A 20% deposit is due at time of booking.
- For Toast Martinborough weekend, a $500 deposit is required and this is refundable after property inspection.
- We hope you enjoy your stay but before making a booking, please read the Cancellation Policy and House Rules below.
For international payments
SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
USD payments: ABA# 021 000089
The following holidays/events have a minimum night stay as follows:
– Wellington Anniversary – 3 nights
– Easter – 3 Nights
– Queens Birthday – 3 nights
– Labour Weekend – 3 nights
– Christmas / New Years (21 Dec – 6 Jan) – 4 nights
Please note absolutely:
• No animals/pets
• No smoking
• No parties
• For paying guests only
A 20% deposit is required to confirm and secure the booking. Deposits will be refunded for cancellations with at least four weeks notice before arrival date. The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival and is not refundable after this time.
The Borough is a family owned home which is let out by the owners. It is also part of the wider Martinborough Estate which has strict rules and covenants which must be adhered to. Therefore, the following rules apply:
- Check Out. Unless otherwise agreed, is 11 am.
- No Smoking. There is no smoking permitted in the house. If you smoke outside please put your cigarette butts in the rubbish before you leave.
- No Pets thanks. There are to be no pets brought to The Borough either indoors or tied up outside the house at any time.
- Please leave the house in a clean and tidy state. It would be great if you could place dirty dishes in the dishwasher with it turned on when you leave.
- Keep the fire to a reasonable size. The flames are not to escape the firebox at any time (whether you are using the indoor fireplace or outdoor fireplace). Only use newspaper and the wood provided in the fireplace. If the wind is blowing, please do not use the outdoor fireplace in case of blowing embers.
- Fire ban – If there is a fire ban, it is illegal to use the outdoor fireplace and do not use.
- The house is for paying guests only. While we don’t mind if you have friends around for a visit or lunch etc., this house is not to be used for parties or big gatherings.
- The noise from the house is to be of reasonable level. The Martinborough Estate Covenants state that there should be no disturbing noise from 10pm to 8 am. Outside of those times, please keep noise (e.g. music) to a reasonable level. Do not move the Bose SoundTouch systems from their current location.
- Umbrellas – only use the umbrellas in low wind conditions. Please lower them each night and before you leave.
- Chattels and furniture are to remain where they are found. Outdoor furniture is to remain outdoors and indoor furniture is to remain indoors.
- Rubbish and Recycling. Rubbish is to be placed into the burgundy coloured wheely bin provided. Only, cans, tins, cardboard, and paper and plastics 1 and 2 are to be placed in the black bin with the yellow lid. Only wine and beer glass bottles are to be placed in the green and maroon bins. Please keep all rubbish and empty bottles off the carpet.
- Damaged items are to be replaced with like items and brought to the attention of the Property Manager. The Property Manager will liaise with the owners on replacing the item and recovering funds. Inspections are carried out on the property after each guest’s stays.
- Mind the Children. Children are welcome at The Borough and should be supervised as required. They are not to write on walls, break toys, jump on the furniture, mess the beds (mattress protectors are supplied, etc.)
- If you use the BBQ – Please wipe and clean the BBQ after use with paper towels while it’s still warm.
- The Neighborhood is to be treated with respect. Most of the houses are owner occupied and have the name of our property manager should they have any problems.
This home should be treated with respect for its owners and future guests.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay!